Well-liked Bridge Avenue spot bombs most recent inspection

HUNTSVILLE, Ala. (WAFF) – Four popular eating places at Huntsville’s upscale shopping mecca Bridge Street City Centre were being on the Madison County Wellness Department’s inspection checklist this 7 days, and the scores are not good. The optimum of the four was Bravo Italian, which could only control an 87.

The shocker of the week comes from the iconic Connor’s Steak & Seafood. It’s strike with a 65 this 7 days. The most recent score on file at Connor’s was a 92, back again in November of 2020.

The Kitchen Cops arrived at Connor’s on Wednesday, September 1st. During the

Read more

BRENHAM Key Avenue BOARD DISCUSSES Strategies FOR Meals TRUCK PARK, MUSEUM RENOVATION

  

Designs for a doable foodstuff truck park for Downtown Brenham are shifting ahead.

A rendering from Terralab shows the early designs for a foodstuff truck park in downtown Brenham.
(courtesy photo)

Tentatively called “St. Charles Station”, the foodstuff truck park would be situated at the south stop of St. Charles Road exactly where it useless finishes at the railroad tracks.  The Brenham Most important Road Board was briefed on the task at its regular monthly meeting this week.  The Brenham City Council appointed a committee to discover the probability of adding a foods truck park to the downtown place.

Renovation

Read more

Beale Avenue Landing undergoes $800,000 renovation to repair cracks

(courtesy MRPP)

MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Beale Road Landing, the $43 million river cruise dock that opened in downtown Memphis in 2014 just after a decade of organizing and construction, is undergoing renovations to exchange a cracked concrete façade.

Memphis River Parks Partnership announced Tuesday that demolition is occurring now, with construction of a new façade expected by December. The prior concrete framework, which supports a grass-lined roof, had created cracks.

“A making that was finished that not too long ago ought to not have these issues,” mentioned George Abbot, exterior affairs director with the partnership.

The whole price of the

Read more

Just one hurt in Langdon Avenue kitchen fire brought on by unsuccessful try to freshen up condominium

MADISON, Wis. — A person man or woman was injured Thursday evening soon after an endeavor to freshen up his condominium went wrong.

Hearth officials reported they responded to the 100 block of Langdon Road just just before 10 p.m. for a report of a stovetop fireplace. The resident instructed firefighters he experienced set a pot of h2o on the stove and place a bowl of candle wax in it to soften the wax and freshen up the air.

Read more